- Thanks to Barb for 2 Knit Lit Chicks for the Shout Out!
In the Can
- Caleb’s Felted Xmas Clogs from Bev Galeskas Felted Clog pattern knit in Cascade 220 Christmas Green & Lion Brand Fisherman’s Wool in Natures Brown on US13/9mm
- Dad’s XMAS Mitts from Wendy D. Johnson’s Fingerless Mitts pattern in Ranch of the Oaks Zoo Blend and Patons Grace in black on US8/5mm
- Autumn Red Cowl from Madelinetosh’s Honey Cowl knit in Carons Simply Soft in Autumn Red on US8/5mm
- Mom’s XMAS Clogs from Bev Galeskas Felted Clog pattern knit in Cascade 220 Shrimp, Navajo Wool Burgundy & Lion Brand Fisherman’s Wool in Natures Brown on US13/9mm
- Cassidy – Still need to do the grosgrain ribbon and sew the buttons on.
- Candy Moon Socks from AnneLena Mattison Paper Moon Socks from Knitty in Madelinetosh Sock on US1.5/2.5mm
- Tart Sands from Grumperina’s Shifting Sand Scarf pattern in Madelinetosh Tosh Merino DK in Tart on US7/4.5mm
- A few more holiday gifts including some fingerless mitts. Then my last WIP – the darn Fair Isle Vest.
- Portland – Amazing trip. Urban Fiber Arts where I got some Abstract Fiber, Pico Accuardi & Lolo Bars. Deschutes Brewery. Columbia River Gorge. Mt Hood. Bonneville Lock & Dam. Voodoo Donuts. Saturday Market. Powells City of Books. Visit to KnitPurl. Lan Su Chinese Garden.
- Oakland – Quick trip up & back for Shpongle at the Fox Theater.
- Wonderful surprise birthday dinner at Loteria Hollywood.
- Will be heading North for a work during the week. Will be hanging out in Lone Pine.
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.
- Also check out the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.