In the Can
- Cassidy -by ChicKnits in Berroco Comfort Worsted in the Beet Root colorway.
- Candy Moon Socks from AnneLena Mattison Paper Moon Socks from Knitty in Madelinetosh Sock on US1.5/2.5mm
- Tart Sands from Grumperina’s Shifting Sand Scarf pattern in Madelinetosh Tosh Merino DK in Tart colorway on US7/4.5mm
- A few more holiday gifts including some fingerless mitts. Have decided on the Treads pattern by Victoria Anne Baker.
- Steering wheel cover for my work truck and more socks for my work boots.
- Coastal Knits is doing amazing PR job.
- Thoughts on podcast and people who put negativity into the world.
- Its cold on the Eastern Sierras.
- Netflix on Demand is awesome…it lets me watch Farscape.
- Heading to Las Vegas as the Best WoMan for my BFF Bachelor Party.
- Annie Purl (www.anniepurl.etsy.com) – Got card from CogKnitive Fiber Retreat goodie bag and order some stitch markers inspired by Weeping Angels from Doctor Who.
- More Knitting in the Sun by Kristi Porter (2011 Wiley Publishing) – Great kids patterns. Hihly recommend.
- Steven Smith (http://www.smithtea.com/) – Amazing teas out of Portland!