In the Can
- Tart Sands from Grumperina’s Shifting Sand Scarf pattern in Madelinetosh Tosh Merino DK in Tart colorway on US7/4.5mm
- Scrappy Bean Beanie by Ulli Shibuya made with Blue Moon Socks That Rock in Gertrude and Dream in Color Smooshy in Chinatown Apple on US5/3.75mm
- Treads by Victoria Anne Baker in Madelinetosh Vintage in Opaline.
- Blue Steps Baby Booties by Regina Willer in Cascade Heritage.
- Hurricane Hat by Andrea Goutier by Valley Yarns Cold Spring in Mountain Peak
- Steering Wheel Cover in LB Wool Ease in Navy
- Watermelon Socks (aka Honey Badger Socks) in Mystery Wool.
- Lone Pine is windy and prone to crazy dust storms.
- Las Vegas as the Best WoMan for my BFF Bachelor Party was awesome and so much fun. But I am boobied out.
- Life As We Know It by Susan Beth Pfeffer – A great young adult fiction novel where a change in the moons orbit brings huge change to the world as we know it.
- Progresso Soups – They make my life so much better. Especially love the lite Clam Chowder,