In the Can
- Steering Wheel Cover in LB Wool Ease in Navy
- Corrie Fair Isle Vest by Knitpicks in Knit Picks Palette on US2/2.75mm
- Mother Bear Project – The wonderful Dr. Gemma of the CogKnitive Podcast has started her annual KAL/CAL for this worthy charity. Do good….MAKE BEARS!
- Christmas Goodies – Clara Parkes Knitter’s Book of Yarn & Knitter’s Book of Socks as well as miscellaneous yarn and gift card to the LYS.
- New Years – Mexican and Season 1 Muppet Show!!
- Purchased a skein of Weekend Sock in the Malachite Colorway from Unwind Yarn Company (akaDana of Just One More Row Podcast)
- Proud owner of an awesome Retro Mushroom Project Bag and stitch markers from Sticks Stones String (aka michelestitches)
Behind the Scenes
- For January/February I will focus on my travel goals.
- Enter the contest for January/February on the Ravelry thread. All you have to do is tell me about a favorite place you have travelled too or a place you have always wanted to visit. Prize will be a skein of Blue Moon Socks that Rock Medium Weight in River Rocked and the Knetted sock pattern by Cat Bordhi. I will close the contest on February 29 and announce winner shortly thereafter.
- At Best Buy – West Hollywood I stood behind Flea. In 2010 it was Lindsay Lohan.
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter or Ravelry and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.
- Also check out the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.