In the Can
- Watermelon Socks (aka Honey Badger Socks) in Mystery Wool
- Mother Bear #4 for Mother Bear Project knit with worsted scraps. Also finished the faces for theMother Bears I finished in October.
- Repaired my Beaded Black Betty. Not really an FO but it sat so long in the mend pile…i’m counting it.
- Mother Bear #5 – Crochet gauge was too loose and my idea to felt failed. So my sad bear was adopted by my boyfriend.
- Corrie Fair Isle Vest by Knitpicks in Knit Picks Palette on US2/2.75mm – I will be knitting this forever!!!!
- Honey Cowl 2.0 from Madelinetosh’s Honey Cowl knit in Carons Simply Soft in Autumn Red on US8/5mm
- Hats for Christmas Gifts!!
- Work – In Week 12 of 50 for out of town work. Tired of it.
- No Stitches West or Madrona for me this year…instead I am heading to JAPAN!!! Will be going to Tokyo, Hakone region and Kyoto!
- But I am planning on going to Rhinebeck!
- Found a home for an unloved project – a cheap crappy fuzzy acrylic made worse by doing it in a lace pattern – but now my Branching Out lives happily with a two-year old!
Behind the Scenes
- New Travel Philosophy – Embrace being a tourist and say YES to adventures!! No Embarrassment!
- Travel Log Ideas? I am trying to figure out how to best capture my adventures. Diary? Blog? Video? I’d love to hear your ideas!
- A quick glimpse of Quentin Tarantino and a workout with Jamie Foxx!
- Discovered that oldest episodes are not available on Itunes. Will be revamping the website and moving to a new server by April to take care of the issue. Plan on a new logo for podcast buttons and business cards!
- You have until February 29th to enter the contest for January/February on the Ravelry thread. All you have to do is tell me about a favorite place you have travelled too or a place you have always wanted to visit. Prize will be a skein of Blue Moon Socks that Rock Medium Weight in River Rocked and the Knetted sock pattern by Cat Bordhi.
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter or Ravelry and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.
- Also check out & join the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.