- Corrie Fair Isle Vest by Knitpicks in Knit Picks Palette on US 2/2.75mm – So much closer to being done.
- Honey Cowl 2.0 from Madelinetosh’s Honey Cowl knit in Carons Simply Soft in Autumn Red on US 8/5mm
- Scylla Socks by Fiona Lucas in Abstract Fibers Supersock in Funhouse on US 1.5/2.5mm (Widdershins Formula by K2Knits HERE)
- Clockwork Scarf by Stephen West in Blue Moon Socks That Rock Lightweight in Blackbird and Froebe Fibers Superwash Sock in Rasberry Bliss on US 5/3.75mm
- Hats for Christmas Gifts!!
- Sweater or Cardigan for Camp KIP in 7 Weeks?!?!
- Work – In Week 16 of 50 for out of town work.
- Random thoughts on trip to Japan. Visited Tokyu Hands and Okadaya Included a few picture but you can see more here.
- On Shopping Kick – Picked up Principles of Knitting from Amazone, Merrell Shoes from Zappos anda new suitcase from EBags.com which has EXCELLENT customer service.
- Mailed my Mother Bears!!!
- Increase Travel in 2012…is a success!! Have 11 upcoming trips planned.
- Thanks to Shae (xshae on Ravelry) for pointing me to Blurb.com as a place to create your own books! I plan on doing a travel book!
- For March & April my focus wull be on Adding More Creativity to my Life. I have plans to learn the ukelele (help getting started from KnittyBlog here) and to quilt. Keep you updated!
- Winner of contest for January/February is JavaJennie! Thanks for telling me about a favorite place you have travelled too or a place you have always wanted to visit. Prize is a skein of Blue Moon Socks that Rock Medium Weight in River Rocked and the Knetted sock pattern by Cat Bordhi.
- New Contest for March & April. Leave a comment telling me about some creative pursuit you have always wanted to do! It can be ANYTHING! Prize is a copy of Clara Parkes Knitters Book of Socks and a skein of Freckle Faced Fibers Kimono Sock Yarn.
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter or Ravelry and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.
- Also check out & join the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.