In the Can
- Honey Cowl 2.0 from Madelinetosh’s Honey Cowl knit in Carons Simply Soft in Autumn Red on US 8/5mm
- Scylla Socks by Fiona Lucas in Abstract Fibers Supersock in Funhouse on US 1.5/2.5mm (Widdershins Formula by K2Knits HERE)
- Corrie Fair Isle Vest by Knitpicks in Knit Picks Palette on US 2/2.75mm – Almost there!!
- Clockwork Scarf by Stephen West in Blue Moon Socks That Rock Lightweight in Blackbird and Froebe Fibers Superwash Sock in Raspberry Bliss on US 5/3.75mm
- Check out the Snatchel Project which involves making some lady parts to send to male congressman. I will be making a womb to send! For great information on the project and interviews with the organizers, listen to Brenda Dayne’s Cast On Episode 114 .
- Work – Continues. Boyfriend came up to visit and got sick!
- TV – Cutting back on shows due to lack of time but have added Lost Girl.
- Had a pair of socks bite the dust after 5.5 years. Europe Socks.
- Recommitting to fitness. Signed up Hollywood 5K for next week and a 10k in a few months. Also starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution on April 1st.
- Camp KIP is in three weeks!! So excited!!
- Coachella is in three weeks too. Getting all the gear ready to spend three days camping.
Behind the Scenes
- For March & April my focus will be on Adding More Creativity to my Life.
- Ukulele learning is progressing. I have been practicing 3x week. Still suck bad but having fun.
- No progress on quilting front but hopefully next week.
- Contest for March & April is still open until April 30th. Leave a comment in Ravelry thread telling me about some creative pursuit you have always wanted to do! It can be ANYTHING! Prize is a copy of Clara Parkes Knitters Book of Socks and a skein of Freckle Faced Fibers Kimono Sock Yarn.
- Member Drawing!! We’ve reached 100 members in the ravelry group. Thanks to everyone for participating in the contests and taking time to introduce yourselves!! As a thank you, I am giving away any giftable Ravelry pattern up to $10. No. 25 was selected randomly and the winner is OSKnittingmama or Charity! PM with your pattern selection!
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter or Ravelry and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.
- Also check out & join the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.