- Member Drawing for reaching 100 members in the ravelry group. Prize is any giftable Ravelry pattern up to $10. If you were the winner, pm me!
- Contest for March & April closed on April 30th where you had a chance to tell everyone about some creative pursuit you have always wanted to do!! Prize is a copy of Clara Parkes Knitters Book of Socks and a skein of Freckle Faced Fibers Kimono Sock Yarn. If you were the winner, pm me!
In the Can
- Clockwork Scarf by Stephen West in Blue Moon Socks That Rock Lightweight in Blackbird and Froebe Fibers Superwash Sock in Raspberry Bliss on US 5/3.75mm
- My Girly Parts (or Womb by MK Carroll) in Cascade 220 in Shrimp on US 8/5.0 mm – Check out the Snatchel Project which involves making some lady parts to send to congress.
- Tesselations by Tracy St. John in Knit Picks Chroma in Midwinter on E Hook / 3.5mm
- Molly Hat by Erin Ruth in Malabrigo Rios in Zarzmora on US 6 / 4.0 mm
- Goodale by Cecily Glowik MacDonald in stash Lane Borgoesia Sport in Mustard
- Starving Musician by Laura Linneman in Loops & Threads Cozy Wool in Granite on US 10.5/ 6.5mm
- Duckies socks by Samantha Hayes in MamaZooma Nanoo in Maidenhood on US 3/3.25 mm
- Slouchy Beret by Natalie Larson in Cascade 220 in Palm Green on US 7/ 4.5mm & US 10/ 6.0mm
- Straightforward Mitts by Simone Draeger in Knit Picks Chroma in Midwinter on US 2.5 / 3/0mm
Behind the Scenes
- Update on March & April focus which was “Adding More Creativity to my Life”. Ukulele some success and will continue progress. Quilting was fail.
- Focus for May & June is “Financial Stability”
- Check out my friends comic book…Smoke & Mirrors.
- Coachella was simultaneously awesome and excruciating.
- Another amazing Camp KIP under my belt.
- Work – Continues. Getting hot here.
- Fitness – Ran my 5K …scared to do my 10K.
- Cancelled my trip to San Diego Comic-Con. Might have to cancel my trip to SSK. Wah!!!
- Family coming to visit in August.
- Baby shower gift – Greenway Afghan – was well received.
- Contest for May & June is open until June 30th. Leave a comment in Ravelry thread telling me your best financial tip
- Podcast and Blog hosted on new website!! Let me know if you notice anything funny.
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter or Ravelry and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.
- Also check out & join the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.