In the Can
- Starving Musician by Laura Linneman in Loops & Threads Cozy Wool in Granite on US 10.5/ 6.5mm
- Slouchy Beret by Natalie Larson in Cascade 220 in Palm Green on US 7/ 4.5mm & US 10/ 6.0mm
- Goodale by Cecily Glowik MacDonald in stash Lane Borgoesia Sport in Mustard
- Duckies socks by Samantha Hayes in MamaZooma Nanoo in Maidenhood on US 3 / 3.25 mm
- Straightforward Mitts by Simone Draeger in Knit Picks Chroma in Midwinter on US 2.5 / 3.0mm
- Swirly Hat by TChemGrrl in Berocco Comfort Worsted in Beet Root on US 7 / 4.5mm
- Scrappy Socks (Inspired by Susan B. Anderson) in Sock Yarn Scraps
- Lightning in a Bottle was an amazing way to spend my Memorial Day.
- Tragedy, crappy time at Electric Daisy Carnival and Tooth Extraction.
- Heading to Nashville for Super Summer Knitogether (SSK)
- Signed up for CogKnitive Fiber Retreat 2012 in October!
- Family coming to visit in August (going to DISNEYLAND!!) then to Outside Lands Music Festival in San Francisco
Behind the Scenes
- Update on focus for May & June which is “Financial Stability”
- Contest for May & June is open until June 30th. Leave a comment in Ravelry thread telling me your best financial tip
- Come say hello if you are going to SSK!!!
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter or Ravelry and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.
- Also check out & join the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.