In the Can
- Straightforward Mitts by Simone Draeger in Knit Picks Chroma in Midwinter on US 2.5 / 3.0mm
- Swirly Hat by TChemGrrl in Berocco Comfort Worsted in Beet Root on US 7 / 4.5mm
- Duckies socks by Samantha Hayes in MamaZooma Nanoo in Maidenhood on US 3 / 3.25 mm
- Tuva Hat by Turvid in Inspirations Yarn in Mean Reds on US 4 / 3.5 mm
- Thistle Oaks Hat by Liz Abinante in Ranch of the Oaks Alpaca Merino on US 5 / 3.5mm & US 6 / 4.0 mm
- Piper’s Journey by Paula Emons-Fuessle from Knitting Pipeline Podcast in Miss Babs Tierno on US 7 / 4.5 mm
- Scrappy Socks (Inspired by Susan B. Anderson) in Sock Yarn Scraps
- Summer Solstice Mystery KAL by Wendy Johnson in Shalimar Breathless in Tawny on US 5 / 3.75 mm
- Super Summer Knitogether (SSK), 4th of July, Vegas Trip and Camping ….oh my!
- Attending CogKnitive Fiber Retreat 2012 in AND Rhinebeck in October!
- Family coming to visit in August (going to DISNEYLAND!!) then to Outside Lands Music Festival in San Francisco
- Thank to Miss Babs for her generosity!
- Listen to Nerdist Podcast …especially the SDCC 2012 episode with John Barrowman!
Behind the Scenes
- Contest Winner for May/June announced.
- New contest prize has bag from Erin Lane Bags, skein of yarn from Tanis Fiber Arts, owl tin & stitch markers from Jelby, Lo-Lo Bar sample and Soak sample.
- Update on focus for May & June which was “Financial Stability”.
- Contest for July & August is open until August 31st. Leave a comment in Ravelry thread telling me your favorite thing about summer.
- Come say hello if you are going to SSK!!!
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter or Ravelry and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.
- Also check out & join the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.