- Reminder for Contest Winner for May/June.
In the Can
- Summer Solstice Mystery KAL by Wendy Johnson in Shalimar Breathless in Tawny on US 5 / 3.75 mm
- My Hope by Laura Linneman in Another Crafty Girl Simple DK in Gamut on US 9 / 5.5 mm
- Temple Cats by Suzanne Frary in Knit Picks Swish DK in Dove Heather and Eggplant on US 6 / 4.00 mm
- Scrappy Socks (Inspired by Susan B. Anderson) in Sock Yarn Scraps
- Worth Cardigan by Sarah Wilson from Knitscene, Summer 2012 in Knitting Notions Classic Merino Bamboo in Berry on US 6 / 4.0mm & US 1.5 / 2.5mm – Special Shout Out to Loopy Ewe for getting me my new Chiagu Red Lace needles for this project sooooo quick!
- Recent family visit to DISNEYLAND!! then to Outside Lands Music Festival in San Francisco
- Work Update – Only a month to go and then my out of town assignment ends!
- Knocking things off to do list including printing old blog with Blurb, podcast buttons & t-shirt with Zazzle and new photo books with Shutterfly!
- Attending CogKnitive Fiber Retreat 2012 in AND Rhinebeck in October!
- Ran into Charlie Hunnam (Jax from Sons of Anarchy) who was eating at one of the yummiest Mexican restaurants in LA – Loteria Grill
- Missed Tom Hanks eating at best restaurant in Lone Pine, CA – Alabama Hills Cafe.