- Thanks to Paula of Knitting Pipeline Podcast for Shout Out!
- Congratulations to winner of July/August Contest!
In the Can
- February Baby Hat in Madelintosh Vintage in Opaline and Knit Picks Swish DK in Dove Heather on US 6 / 4.00 mm
- Little Knight Baby Hat by Olha in Knit Picks Swish DK in Eggplant on US 6 / 4.00 mm
- These are for the Click for Babies campaign being hosted by Katie at the Knitting on the Fly Podcast.
- Scrappy Socks (Inspired by Susan B. Anderson) in Sock Yarn Scraps
- Worth Cardigan by Sarah Wilson from Knitscene, Summer 2012 in Knitting Notions Classic Merino Bamboo in Berry on US 6 / 4.0mm & US 1.5 / 2.5mm
- Mother Bear #4 (Crocheted in Round) with Stash Scraps
Behind the Scenes
- Focus for September & October is friendships.
- Work Update – Only two weeks to go and then my out of town assignment ends!
- Attending CogKnitive Fiber Retreat 2012 in only 4 weeks!
- Booked Rhinebeck trip – Includes driving from Boston, maybe Webs side trip, visiting family in RI, rental cabin in New Hampshire and Sensation NYC.
- Contest for September & October is open until October 29th. Leave a comment in Ravelry thread telling me about how you maintain your friendships.
- Planning on doing special episode for Number 25 with giveaways to celebrate milestone podcast and my birthday. More information on upcoming episodes.
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter or Ravelry and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.
- Also check out & join the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.