- Thanks to everyone who took time to introduce themselves on the Ravelry group.
- Thanks to wonderful people who took time to do a Itunes review.
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the birthday wishes!!
In the Can
- SPK Hat from Stash Scraps to support Sillyfru from SassyPants Knitter Podcast who is collecting Hats for Grammy
- Dembow Hat by Susan Dittrich in Sincere Sheep Equity Sport on US 2 / 2.5mm
- Equisetum Hat by Po Lena in Miss Babs Tierno on US 5 / 3.75mm
- Blueberry Vanilla Bean Socks by Emily Locke in Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso on US 1 / 2.25mm
- SpillyMitts by SpillyJane in Alpenglow Springy Corrie Sport on US 3 / 3.25mm
- Amelia – A new tab to help bridge the gap on my booby area. Opinions?
Behind the Scenes
- Plan to finish some to do from earlier in year.
- Will journal and reflect on myself.
- Rhinebeck sweater was an oldie but goodie – Siesta.
- Family Trip – Foxwoods – Parents – NH Mirror Lake – NYC Sensation
- Stitches West – Attending Thur – Sun. Meetup Saturday.
- Knit Dizzney!
- Back to RI for Dad’s 60th B-Day
- Contest for November & December is open until January 3rd. Leave a comment in Ravelry thread telling me your favorite family or holiday tradition.
- My crazy is the Beatnik KAL I am co-hosting with Emily of Whatch Swatchin Podcast
- Hurricane Sandy Fundraiser hosted by Maria of Subway Knits Podcast.
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter or Ravelry and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.
- Also check out & join the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.