- Thanks to everyone who took time to introduce themselves on the Ravelry group.
- Thanks to wonderful people who took time to do a Itunes review.
- Thanks to those who gifted me with a pattern for Random Act of Pattern Tuesday!!
In the Can
- Blueberry Vanilla Bean Socks by Emily Locke in Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso on US 1 / 2.25mm
- SpillyMitts by SpillyJane in Alpenglow Springy Corrie Sport on US 3 / 3.25mm
- Rathcooney Hat by Carol Feller in Olympus Make Make on US 4 / 3.5mm
- Bulky Slippers by Yuko Nakamura in Alpenglow Big Fat Rambo and Big Fat Alpaca on US 8 / 5.0mm & US 9 / 5.5mm
- Beatnik by Norah Gaughan in Silver Moon Farm DK Superwash in Roasted Red on US 6 / 4.00 mm
- Hourglass Cowl by Leslie Weber in Red Heart Soft in Chocolate on US 7 / 4.5mm
- Stitches West – Attending Thur – Sun. Meetup Saturday.
- Holiday Knitting
- Hurricane Sandy Fundraiser hosted by Maria of Subway Knits Podcast Update
- Looking for New Home
- Contest for November & December is open until January 3rd. Leave a comment in Ravelry thread telling me your favorite family or holiday tradition.
- My crazy is the Beatnik KAL I am co-hosting with Emily of Whatch Swatchin Podcast -Tag your projects “TurkeyBeatnikKAL”
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter or Ravelry and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.
- Also check out & join the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.