- November / December Prize Drawing!!!
- Thanks to everyone who took time to introduce themselves on the Ravelry group.
- Thanks to those who gifted me with a pattern for Random Act of Pattern Tuesday!!
In the Can
- My Hope Shawl by Laura Linneman, December 25, 2012 – January 10, 2013 on US 5 / 3.75 mm in Gale’s Art Sock in Opal from SSK 2012. Beaded bind off done with Size 11 Steel Crochet Hook (0.8mm)
- Beatnik by Norah Gaughan in Silver Moon Farm DK Superwash in Roasted Red on US 6 / 4.00 mm
- Charybdis by Fiona Lucas in Knit Picks Stroll in Tree Fort on US 1.5 / 2.5mm
New Year Talk
- Clean Start to New Year
- Trashed Yarn From Goodale, Donated Amelie, Ripped My Hope
- Received Knitting Notions Yarn to Put Sleeves on Worth Cardigan – Want to Finish After Beatnik
Projects 2012 – Total 37
- Hats – 14
- Toys (Bears) – 5
- Socks – 5
- Scarves / Cowls – 4
- Shawls – 3
- Fingerless Mitts – 2
- Baby – 2
- Slippers – 1
- Charity – 9 Gifts Person – 5 Me – 5 Gift Box 18
- More Selfish Knitting
- 6 Garments – (First Two Are Beatnik & Goodale by Cecily Glowik McDonald in Sweetgeorgia CashLuxe Fine from Giftcards)
- 13 Single Fingering Projects – Mostly Socks
- Decrease Leftovers Balls – Monsters and Scrappy Projects
- Continue Charity Knitting – Mother Bear’s, Snuggles & Others
- Knit Mostly From Stash
- New Philosophy – Yarn Shop with Intent and Try to Use Within a Year
- Stash = 109 Yarns …Want to Cut to 50 Yarns
- Holiday Gifts – Went Over Well, Mom Socks, Hats To Friend
- Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- Ukelele Lessons – Cheapie Crap, Renting Tenor Cordoba La Playa, 30-min Day
- Travel Plans
- Contest for January/February is open until February 28th. Leave a comment in Ravelry thread telling me your favorite winter past time.
- Join in the Beatnik KAL that I am co-hosting with Emily of Whatch Swatchin Podcast. Extended until January 31st!! Tag your projects “TurkeyBeatnikKAL”
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter or Ravelry and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.
- Also check out & join the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.