Applause (aka Thanks)
My Camp KIP Peeps who supported and encouraged me in this little podcast venture.
Especially Carol (Carolshue on Ravelry and Itunes) who left me my first Itunes review. Thank you!
In the Can
- I finished what I call my Camp KIP socks even though I started them after camp technically These are a gift for a very special person who really inspired me to start this podcast. No pictures until I know she’s got them in the mail. The Socks are the Lil Bit Socks by Laura Linneman that were part of the Camp KIP goody bag in Cascade Heritage Paints.
- Still working on my first large Fair Isle project and probably will for a while. Corrie Fair Isle Vest by Knitpicks
- My very boring but very practical – Waffle Knit Dish Cloths in Sugar & Creme.
- I was a cheering squad for my boyfriend and friends at the Camp Pendleton Mud Run. As a result, I am starting the Couch to 5K program again and hope to do a similar type challenging run soon.
- I’m attending Vogue Knitting Live – LA. I’m signed up for a class on Photography with Amy Swenson and a lecture for aspiring designers by Shannon Oakey.
- Knitgrrl Guide to Professional Knitwear Design by Shannnon Oakey – Highly recommend to anyone who has every thought of being a fiber arts professional or are just interested in the industry. The interviews with designers, editors and other people in the industry are very interesting and worth a read.
HK Award Nominee
- Cooking Light. Great magazine with wonderful recipes that make yummy food. Especially when prepared by this sexy thang!
- Sandraw Bullock and her voice.