In this episode I talk about my knitting (FO’s & WIPs), recent trip to Big Sur, upcoming travels and announce a new contest.
- Winner of January / February Contest
- Thanks to Everyone Who Introduced Themselves in Ravelry Group!
In the Can
- Owlie Socks by Julie Elswich Suchomel in Aracunia Ranco Solid in Purple Grey on US 1.5 / 2.5 mm
- Confused Moose by Anna Hrachovecfrom Knitting Mochimochi in Lion Brand Fisherman Wool, Happy-Go-Lucky HGL Worsted & Navajo Wool on US 9 / 5.5 mm
- Marin by Ysolda Teague in Sun Valley Fibers Merino Cashmere Nylon Fingering in Canyon on US 5 / 3.75 mm
- Goodale by Cecily Glowick MacDonald in SweetGeorgia Yarns Cashluxe Fine in English Ivy on US 6
- Worth Avenue Cardigan by Sarah Wilson in Knitting Notions Classic Merino Bamboo in Berry
- Business Casual Socks by Tanis Lavallee in Marigoldjen BFL Sock in Apple of Megan’s Eye
- Nola Cloche by Hillary Smith Callis in Madelinetosh Pashmina Worsted in Baltic
- Big Sur
- Stitches West, Santa Clara
- Washington DC
- Apartment Hunting
- Contest for March / April is open until April 30th. Leave a comment in Ravelry thread telling me if you have ever knit a project from a kit. What was it?
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter or Ravelry and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.
- Also check out & join the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.