In this episode I talk about my knitting (FO’s & WIPs), recent trip to Washington DC and talk about upcoming travels.
- Thanks to Everyone Who Introduced Themselves in Ravelry Group!
In the Can
- Goodale by Cecily Glowick MacDonald in SweetGeorgia Yarns Cashluxe Fine in English Ivy on US 6
- Worth Avenue Cardigan by Sarah Wilson in Knitting Notions Classic Merino Bamboo in Berry
- Broken Rib Socks in Spartickes Dyes Palladino in Summer Lovin
- Washington DC – Recommend Courtyard at Marriott Capitol Hill/Navy Yard, Matchbox Capitol Hill. & Fibre Space in Alexandria
- Beyond Wonderland where I saw David Guetta
- Fitness Commitment – Find Me as gumdrop31 at MyFitnessPal
- WonderCon Anaheim, 3/29-3/31
- Chicago, 4/11-4/14
- Santa Barbara, 4/19-4/21
- Full Burn Festival, 4/26-4/28
- Maryland Sheep & Wool, 5/3-5/5
- Zombie Knitpocalypse Rochester, MN 6/20-6/23
- Lightning in a Bottle, 7/11-7/15
- Super Summer Knitaway Nashville, 7/17-7/21
- CogKnitive Fiber Retreat, October
- Knittin’ in the Mitten, Michigan 11/7-11/10
- Contest for March / April is open until April 30th. Leave a comment in Ravelry thread telling me if you have ever knit a project from a kit. What was it? New Prize from Anders Mill, Inked & Brenda Castiel!
- Coupon Code for Anders Mill Etsy Shop for 15% off until April 30th “hollywoodknits15”
- You can find me as allison1031 on Twitter or Ravelry or Instagram & hollywoodknitter on Plurk & gumdrop31 on MyFitnessPal.
- Also check out & join the Ravelry Group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.