In the Can
- My hanging Waffle Dishcloths! Love them for drying my hands.
- Corrie Fair Isle Vest by Knitpicks is still on the needles – slow but sure although I am a bit intimidated by the next part which is setting up stitches for the steeks.
- I cast-on for my next sweater after too much thought and agonizing on Ravelry. It’s Cassidy done in Berocco Comfort Worsted!
- Supported my best friend Jon as he produced and had a show in the Hollywood Fringe Festival.
- It’s summer and that means vacation time!! One of the events coming up that I do every year is one of the biggest geek-fests in the world – San Diego Comic-con!
- Planning a craft day for my holiday weekend to do all those little craft things like ripping, fixing and organizing as a mid-year spring cleaning.
HK Award Nominee
- Started the Couch to 5K program again. This time I am using the awesome UK National Health Service podcast to do my workout.