You have until August 30th to submit your suggestion for the tag line for the end of my show. Leave a comment here, send me a Ravelry message or leave it on the thread in the group. Everyone will be entered for a chance to win a prize and the one I chose will win one too!
- Thanks to everyone who added me as friends on Ravelry, sent me an PM or e-mail, left an Itunes review or joined the Ravelry group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.
- Cassidy – Back and fronts are complete and I joined them together at the shoulder using the three-needle bind off. Currently working on the sleeves.
- Taygete – Almost halfway done with the garter which is taking forever.
- A smooshy blanket in LB Homespun for my cat Gus who loves the afghan on my couch made in it.
- Santa Barbara Weekend with the Girls – Soooo much fun! Make sure to check out the Lompoc Ghetto.
- San Diego Comic-Con – Didn’t have as much fun as previous years. 🙁
- Big trip with Mom and nephew in August to Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce and Las Vegas.
HK Award Nominee
- My new favorite wine Jalama Clemintina – a wonderful summer white. And if you get to the Lompoc Ghetto, check out the tasting room. Great atmosphere and charming owner with a wonderful dog.
- The only panel I saw at Comic-Con was the Mike Judge panel – yes – Beevis & Butthead is returning in the Fall.