- Thanks to everyone who added me as friends on Ravelry, sent me an PM or e-mail, left an Itunes review or joined the Ravelry group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.
- Huge thanks to Toadyjoe who sent me some of her beautiful handspun yarn. Love her lots!! Thanks for the Kreplits! (Check out her podcast – Outlier – for more info on knitterly kreplits.)
- Cassidy – Crap. I ran out of yarn because I did not take into account that lengthen it would eat yarn. I did manage to complete the sleeves and more yarn has arrived. Next up is the collar and button band.
- Taygete – So close to being done! On the lace section with only a few more rows before the edging.
- Gus Blanket – Started a blanket for my kittie in Lion Brand Homespun. Love how fast crochet is with bulky yarn!
- Something to show off my beautiful new homespun – maybe a Boneyard Shawl?
- Feeling the need for some quickie gratification projects to use up some stash – will be creating my own little project of the month.
- Vacation in 10 days!! Gearing up for the road trip with my Mom, nephew and boyfriend to Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce and Las Vegas.
- I’m signed up for Camp KIP again!! Woo hoo!
- Will be heading to Portland with old college roomies in October and hope to sneak some fiber stuff in.
- Cleared out some of my gift box by sending some things to a high school pal in the Netherlands who just had a baby boy. Also discovered a moth! And gave some things to Goodwill.
HK Award Nominee
- Two excellent Internation News shows that I watch to keep informed on world events – Al Jazeeraand BBC World News America.
- Mary-Louise Parker at Disneyland.
- You have until August 30th to submit your suggestion for the tag line for the end of my show. Leave a comment here, send me a Ravelry message or leave it on the thread in the group. Everyone will be entered for a chance to win a prize and the one I chose will win one too!
- You can find me as allison1031 on Ravelry or Twitter and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.