- Thanks to everyone who entered the tagline contest! The new tagline is “That’s a wrap from Hollywood, where fantasy meets fiber and dreams are knit.” Winner of the contest selected via random number generator from all entries is Kelly in West Virgini
- a. added
- Thanks to Kelly of Shorty’s Sutures Podcast for the shout out.
In the Can
- Gus Blanket – Crocheted a small blanket for my kittie in Lion Brand Homespun.
- Taygete – Love this shawl!
- Swirl Hat – Quick baby hat to use up some leftover sock yarn.
- Age of Steam and Brass Kerchief – Used the amazing handspun gifted to me.
- Cassidy – Now that I have more yarn its time to get me a new cardigan!
- Scrappy Sock Yarn Scarf – Using up those sock yarn scraps.
- I have the pattern printed, yarn ready and needles pulled for the Modern Cabled Baby Bib and Spiral Cowl.
- Vacation was amazing. Except for the flat tire on the way home. If you get a chance you should visit the Grand Canyon, Zion, and Bryce National Parks.
- I’m going to Vogue Knitting – LA!! If you are, contact me if you want to have drinks or dinner.
- Then I get to go to CogknitiveFiber Retreat and meet the fabulou
- s Dr. Gemma.
- Two year
anniversary with my awesome boyfriend Bryan. If you need web design services, check him out at Mitchell Productions.
- Fall TV and my fall into the Jersey Shore (which I won’t dignify with a link).
HK Award Nominee
- AAA – Get it and love the peace of mind for your car needs.
- Member giveaway when we reach 100 members in the Ravelry group – Hollywood Knitter Podcast.
- You can find me as allison1031 on Ravelry or Twitter and hollywoodknitter on Plurk.