In the Can
- Scrappy Sock Yarn Scarf – Awesome project for using scrap sock yarn.
- Spiral Cowl by Jeri McKiernan – Another great project for my gift box.
- Modern Cabled Baby Bibs – I got two bibs from less than one skein of Sugar & Cream.
- Homespun Wavy Hat by Lee Meredith – Great new Fall hat for me!
- Cassidy – I managed to set-in both of those sleeves and seamed the sides. Also bought buttons. Next up is the button band & collar.
- Mother Bear Project – I have two bears so far – one knit and one crochet. Another great way to use up worsted weight scrap yarn.
- Had a major rip session including the my Turbulence sweater so I can reuse the yarn. Also ripped the Quincy hat which I will reknitting using Malabrigo held double.
- Time to pick my oldest UFO up again since its been 10 months – Corrie Fair Isle Vest.
- Plan to do a Halloween/B-Day project (my day of birth is October 31st). This year socks to be started on October 1st.
- Have printed out patterns and matched yarn for the Mitt Envy pattern and Blue Steps Baby Booties.
- I’m going to Vogue Knitting – LA this weekend where I will taking a class with Amy Swenson where I am going to learn mad photography skills. Then I get to go to Cogknitive Fiber Retreat and meet the fabulous Dr. Gemma.
- I got into the Super Summer Knitaway in Nashville, TN being put on by the amazing KnitGillls and Carin from Round the Twist.
- Stash enhancement time. Need to come up with a plan.
- Fall TV! Yeah. And go see The Help!
- Kristin Davis at a LA City Council Committee meeting.